Euro 2020 will start on June 12, 2020, and runs until the final day on July 12, 2020. It’s a competition like no other that includes 24 teams playing in 12 different European cities.
2020 will be the 16th championship. Last Euro winners in 2016, with the greatest goal scorer of all time, Cristiano Ronaldo, will be looking to get their hands on the most prestigious trophy for European nations.
Football fans can check out uefa.com to see the possible TV broadcasters for your country. For USA fans, then they have many options of where they can stream UEFA Euro 2020 live online.
Here, we are only going to look at the official broadcasters.
ESPN has the rights from UEFA to stream all the matches of the tournament in the United States as well as Caribbean countries.
With ESPN, you can expect a live match action, detailed match previews, and post-match analysis. You’ll remain glued to the screen even during the half time or any other breaks.
You can also stream Euro 2020 via Univision Now, which is the latest subscription-video play for football fans in the United States.
Stream via Univision by using their official website, or you can even download their app and key in your login credentials to watch the Euro 2020.
Let’s look at the qualified teams at Euro 2020.
Euro 2020 draw pots
- Pot 1: Belgium, Italy (hosts), England (hosts), Germany (hosts), Spain (hosts), Ukraine.
- Pot 2: France, Poland, Switzerland, Croatia, Netherlands (hosts), Russia (hosts).
- Pot 3: Portugal, Turkey, Denmark (hosts), Austria, Sweden, Czech Republic.
- Pot 4: Wales, Finland, Winner play-off Path A, Winner play-off Path B, Winner play-off Path C, Winner play-off Path D.
Euro 2020 play-off paths (March 2020)
- Path A: Iceland/Romania v Bulgaria Hungary
- Path B: Bosnia/Northern Ireland v Slovakia/Republic of Ireland
- Path C: Scotland/Israel v Norway/Serbia
- Path D: Georgia/Belarus v North Macedonia/Kosovo
Conclusion There are many ways of watching Euro 2020, and you can also check out social media accounts, such as Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit, where you can watch the tournament for free,